Header Ads Widget

Time Stealers: 2

 

Watch

"An inch of time is worth an inch of gold, yet you can’t buy an inch of time at an inch of gold.”

Time is priceless and has to be treated as such second loss can be regained in its original value though you could make up for It the time used in augmenting for lost time could be used for another profitable venture.

In the last blog post, I spoke on Time stealers and Ignorance as human's number 1 enemy of time.

Link:https://d-amplifier.blogspot.com/2023/01/time-stealers.html

Number 2: EXCUSES

There will always be an excuse for failure and there will always be an excuse that you used as a motivation for success. 
An excuse to an average man is a justified reason for negligence.

Causes and Effects 
" I didn't have a good education that's why I am poor"

" I lost my parents at a tender age that's why I misbehave"

" I am handicapped that's why I beg for alms"

"I had alot to do that's why I couldn't meet up with deadline"

" I didn't get any help that's why I failed" etc

Those are negative effects of excuses that steal people's time from them; those thoughts give them the feeling that they ought to be understood, and they push the blame for their shortcomings on others to be exonerated from it.

Instead of excuses learn the way Of discipline. Discipline helps you manage your time well and plan your activities.

Abraham Lincoln said " Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most"

 To be continued...